This is episode 2 of my Continuing Professional Development podcast. It’s all about online dispute resolution, also called ODR.
- A definition of Online Dispute Resolution (ODR).
- Types of communication channels involved in ODR.
- Comparisons and contrasts between ODR and electronic court document filing.
- The history of ODR.
- The use of technology for digitization, as opposed to innovation for justice and dispute resolution.
- Related justice system benefits of using ODR.
- The impacts of ODR on dispute resolution for lawyers.
- ODR and access to justice for people unwilling or unable to use technology.
- The use of interdisciplinary teams for implementing ODR and technology in justice systems.
The quiz for this episode is here.